Level Up! Level Up!

4 years passed and I'm still waiting for the sequel. Make it happen, cuz you're awesome.

IWBTD IWBTD

I was laughing so hard after the first spike i stomped, and the music was awesome. This game was great 5/5

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

loved like always

better than google god (what?) i said google? ops sorry... better than doodle god... google devil owns =D (what?)

April & Booster April & Booster

lol kirby must be mad

i think that kirby going hate this game '-' but i loved but need hiscore system and stuff like that maybe upgrades cuz everyone love upgrades anyway great game really well polished loved the music 10/10

I-smel responds:

ok thanks!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

WOW

i dont know how or why but i really liked i really dunno i think that its perfect really keep mine attention on that game loved loved loved really good job make more i need more

vel.blast() vel.blast()

loved like cubes

this game is pretty good but maybe if u put story and anothers ships more upgrades and that stuff like cube this game going rock nice work =D

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

nice game i loved it

i know not ur fault matt but i beat goku and dont got the medal >.< but anyway it's a nice game (a veryveryveryvery nice game)

StarBox I StarBox I

perfect

I LOVED... must have medals.if u dont get time 100% get all upgrades frist...u can get them when u complete golden levels I really like this game keep the good work AWOKE.... if you don't are good or think that is so hard don't rate low try first spend 6 minutes and u will se that game is easy good luck RATED 5/5

AwokerR responds:

THANKS, MY GREAT FRIEND!
=D I loved working with you in our last project.

Black'n'Orange Black'n'Orange

good game of course

really good game everyone ┬┤play it

AwokerR responds:

Yes! :] Thanks M8

Zombie Baseball Zombie Baseball

good but some things to update in 2

i liked much much this game and the gameplay but if u die u lose much time one continue can be better
2.more levels; if u can go to market witn ur bat to get food go to home kill zombies in road more backgrounds
3.new balls buy it in market and buy in sport store the bats
hmmm
to finish i have looveed this game good luck in the next one